Whether you use your equipment to work hard or play hard, care and maintenance is crucial to keeping it in safe, working order. Boeshield T-9®‘s unique, waterproof formula gives you superior lubrication and long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion—month after month, mile after mile.
T-9 flushes out dirt and old lubricants, attacks existing corrosion and displaces moisture as it reaches deep into the smallest areas to penetrate moving parts, without disassembling. For field use, spray T-9 on your gear every week, then wipe it off. For protection in storage, spray it on and let dry. Repeat every 6 to 12 months. Re-spray and wipe off when you’re ready to use.
For use on:
- Powersports: Personal Watercraft, Motorcycles, ATVs, Golf Carts, Snowmobiles
- Sporting Equipment: Guns, Fishing Tackle, Golf Clubs, Archery, Kayaks
- Agriculture: Machine Storage, Equipment Lubrication, Tractors, Combines, Planters, Plows/Discs
- Municipal: Snow Plow Storage, Lawn Equipment Storage, Salt Spreaders, Water Treatment Plants, Pool Equipment, Amusement/Water Parks
- Heavy Equipment: Bulldozers, Backhoes, Farm Equipment/Tractors, Skid Steers, Front-end Loaders
True aerospace technology. T-9 was developed and licensed by global aerospace leader, The Boeing Company, to fill a need for high-performance, long-term metal protection and lubrication. T-9’s unique formulation of solvent carrier and paraffin wax coating was engineered to penetrate crevices deeply, displace moisture, dissolve minor corrosion, and leave a clean, waxy coating with lasting durability—without using Teflon, silicone, fluorocarbons, MEK, or acetone.
Tough but safe. T-9 will not harm paint, plastic, rubber, fiberglass or vinyl. It can be used on engines, wiring and belts. T-9 is nonconductive and will not cause short circuits, so it is also safe to use on electronics. To use T-9 on engines, apply when the engine is still warm but not running. Allow a few hours to dry before restarting to ensure that the propellant has had time to evaporate.