Scroll to top
- Corrosion inhibition meets requirements of FED-STD-791, Method 4001 (max. 3 dots 1mm per 10 square inches after 100 hours salt spray). Meets requirements of ASTM G-34 (Exfoliation Test).
- Water displacement meets requirements of MIL-C-16173D. Paragraph 46.11. No evidence of pitting, mottling, or staining.
- Penetrability: capillary height of rise 1.2″ minimum in bore ø=0.015″ at room temperature.
- Wetability: 30 dynes/cm.
- Flow viscosity is 6 centistokes at 75±1°F.
- Adhesion at low temperatures: flaking less than 1/32″ at -40±5K (MIL-O-16173D).
- Removability: aliphatic naptha, cleaning solvent, emulsifying cleaners.
- Flash Point: Approximately 129°F, 54°C, (TCC).
- Coverage 500 to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon.
- VOC content: 24.5%.